Have you been served with Foreclosure papers? Call us today @ (561) 699-0399 for a free 20-minute consultation.
Landlord Eviction Attorney FL Cost
Landlord Eviction Attorney FL Cost? Are you a Florida Landlord that needs to Evict your Tenant? The Law Office of Ryan S. Shipp, PLLC is your one stop shop for all of your Landlord-Tenant and Real Estate Law needs. Want to know our fees? They are laid out below and can also be found on our website.
Residential Landlord Eviction Fee Schedule
EVICTION FOR POSSESSION ONLY (FLAT FEE) Two (2)-Tenants
The Attorney’s Fee and Legal Cost is a Flat Fee of $995.00 for an eviction for possession of two (2) tenants and it includes the following:
• Consultation with Attorney
• Review, Draft, and Serve Three (3) Day Notice on Tenant(s) (if necessary)
• Draft/File Complaint with Court, and Serve Tenant(s)
• Draft/File Motion and Proposed Order for Clerk’s Default
• Draft/File Non-Military Service Affidavit
• Draft/File Motion and Proposed Order for Final Judgment and Attendance at Court Hearing (if necessary)
• Draft/File Writ of Possession
The Law Office of Ryan S. Shipp, PLLC takes pride in offering its clients quality legal work, that is both timely and affordable. ***Therefore, the $995.00 Flat Fee applies to ALL residential evictions for possession only AND one Court related appearance if necessary.*** NO HIDDEN FEES OR COSTS. Additional fees and costs apply for evictions with more than two tenants, multiple court appearances, and defending potential counterclaims to the Landlord’s Complaint. Contact our office for Commercial Eviction Pricing.
Call us today at (561) 699-0399 to set-up an appointment to come into our Lantana, Florida office location.
We are located in Lantana, we serve South Florida.
|Palm Beach County